I love travel quotes. They inspire me, motive me and mostly of all, they bring back memories. Below are some of my favourite travel quotes to get you packing your backpack or booking that ticket. If you are saving or planning for a big trip, its always a great idea to stick a travel quote on your mirror or wall. It is great motivation when you are working hundreds of hours and saving all your money!
What’s your favourite travel quote? Can you add any to the list?
The best travel quotes to give you itchy feet
1. “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with our one wild and precious life?” – Mary Oliver
3. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference” – Robert Frost
5. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do, than the things you did, so throw off the bow lines, sail away from the safe harbour, catch the trade winds. Explore. Dream. Discover” – Mark Twain
7. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory” – Dr Seuss
9. ” The great stories go to those who don’t give into fear” – Donald Miller
11. “ I have come home at last, this is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it until now” – C.S.Lewis
13. “At the end of the day. your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling” – Shanti
14. “Follow your bliss and doors will open where there were no doors before” – Joseph Campbell
15. “Why do you go away? So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colours. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving” – Terry Pratchett
If you love travel quotes, you’ll love the Stories from a backpack MANIFESTO! Check it out here
Join my newsletter for weekly travel quotes, motivation and story inspiration!
<a data-pin-do=”embedPin” href=”https://www.pinterest.com/pin/522910206733834554/”></a>